Do you remember those school day, school days, dear old golden rule days?
Now that I am a student/ disciple of Jesus Christ I’m back in school!
Feeling like a child, in that everything I visit and learn being fresh and new.
Christ has restored my capacity for pure wonder!!
Secretly I think HE kind of enjoys my awkwardness and utter dependence upon HIM ( wink)!
HE likes to use show and tell techniques in the teaching model HE employes with me.
AND.. I often feel a little like Alice In Wonderland falling down the rabbit hole ( wee) 🙂
Or even like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, watching Kansas go bye bye:-)
See, when we take trips like these, my only anchor is my relationship with The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Wanna make HIM smile, trust Him! As it really speaks deeply to HIS God-hood!
If you want to walk in The Spirit with GOD, then your going to have to turn in your perceptions for HIS.
You’re game I know and it all sounds simple enough, right?
But, seeing and looking at life through someone else eyes means letting go of your own sense of reality…what is concrete, unchangeable and immutable.
Not so easy, right?
But, your life will be changed forever in the most profound easy and you’ll be ruined for walking through this life without the sacred peeking out from behind every experience:-)
This week beloved Father I want to make mention of some of the things I am especially thankful for.
179. I am thankful for the fact that YOU are the most awesome teacher ( knowing what it means to administer a lesson holistically).
180. After said lesson, thanks for dropping me back off safely in Kansas!
181. Thank you for helping me to understand the deeper reasons behind the three-letter word… why
182. Thank you for revealing your self as the reason behind all other reasons.
183. Thank you for showing me that the only cure for idolatry is a life spent in constant worship of YOU!
184. Thank you for controlling my thoughts so that they do not control me.
185. Thank you for the richness and depth of experiences that you give me to further show more aspects of Your glory:-)
186. Thank you for being The only one true GOD and the head of my life.
187. Thank you for being my best friend ( sorry it took me so long to see this fact)!
188. Thank you for meeting me at the Cross and teaching me that YOU are bigger than all my problems and directing my thoughts back to YOU.
189. I crown you as King and ruler of my heart ( thank YOU Jesus for residing there)!
- Reasons Why My Heart Sings-8 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)
- Reasons Why My Heart Sings-9 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)
- Reasons Why My Heart Sings 10 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)
- Reasons Why My Heart Sings 11 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)
- Reasons Why My Heart Sings 12 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)
- Reasons Why My Heart Sings 13 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)