From a human perspective love feels right/ means being comforted and being understood emotionally.
God’s version of love requires us to put on the Whole Armor so that we can stand!
God takes into consideration our need to be comforted, understood, to have real and lasting stability, for unconditional love and opportunities to grow!
God does not waste one single moment of our life experiences. They all can be turned into divine teaching sessions!
God does not want you and I to bow to fear AKA ( false evidence appearing real) .
In prayer we often ask God to divert our fears or we ask HIM to direct us around our fears.
Danger and fears are not always perceived as the same, by GOD.
What God often does instead is to walk with us through our fears in very creative ways and HE provides us with the tools to over come them and place the enemy under our feet!
Good earthly fathers have many of these same qualities of helping their children do things that they did not think they were capable of achieving!
God’s way of nurturing is also to give us a deep sense of our real identity and sense of worth.
When we know our value and worth to HIM, then we can love ourselves although we are perfectly imperfect!
My heart sings HIS praises at this moment because…
205. I do not have to be perfect God’s strength is made perfect in my weaknesses! Through my cracks and breaks HIS glory can be seen by others that much more:-)
206. I am so thankful for the fact that I continue to bear fruit in HIM.
207. I don’t even mind and am thankful for the pruning that must take place constantly in my life so that I can continue to bear fruit into my old age!
208. I am thankful being delivered from being B.U.S.Y (being under Satan yoke). God desires instead for me to BE more in HIM not do more in an already impossible schedule.
209. I am thankful for the God opening the eyes of my heart to see how perfectly HE has molded and made me to fulfill the unique calling that HE has placed on my life.
210. Thank you GOD for making me totally unique and irreplaceable no-one else can ‘snatch my value” or take my place in your heart nor walk the path and reach souls exactly as You have crafted me to show YOU to this dying world.
211. Thank you, Heavenly Father for rescuing me from no-mans-land of self-service!
212. Thank you for the special gift promised to each of us that reads the book of revelation. Each time I have read it ( twice now) I have consciously been aware of being blessed but at this time I want to really focus in and thank you for the blessings that I have given that I have yet to perceive!
213. Thank you, beloved Father for being the sweetener in my life that otherwise would be quite sour!
214. Lord, you’re so good and I am so thankful for YOUR heart, virtues and aspects of your character in each person, or situation you have ever provided to bless me in this life! You’re not invisible to my heart, soul and spirit! You are everywhere! Thank you for for giving me the means ( method) to see and be with YOU in this life ( and beyond).
- Reasons Why My Heart Sings 18 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)