This day, I have been deeply moved by the fact that God has called me a friend!
My relationship with Christ is like a mufti-faceted crystal.
HE is my Lord.
HE is my Savior.
HE is my Friend.
HE is my counselor.
HE has been the Father long-lost breaking the mold of what I thought a Fathers love would mean.
HE mirrors to my soul the foundational elements of what my earthly relationships should contain in order to contain life in them.
157. I am thankful for the approach of a brand New Year!
158. I am thankful for my autonomy and loving my family and friends enough to share a measure of this gift with them.
159. I am thankful for the way GOD uses conflict to bring about a deeper awareness of how we move and breathe in relation to those around us.
160. I am thankful for learning one of the keys to being a peace-maker is not to attack nor to avoid.
161. I am thankful for the gift of deeper clarity of perception that hindsight brings.
162. I am thankful for healing of old emotional issues.
163. I am thankful for the greater freedom experienced after I’ve walked through a trial.
164. I am thankful for knowing and accepting that my journey with GOD was never meant to be on a crowded HWY!
165. I am thankful for the fact that GOD has allowed me to know and experience HIS beauty, glory and wonder!!!
166. I am thankful learning not to’ judge’ even when hurt. Instead I evaluate people, places and circumstances. I can check, look at data and draw conclusions about the effectiveness or none effectiveness of people, place and circumstance in my life, then pray to GOD for further guidance on how to best go ahead.
167. I am thankful knowing that speaking the truth in difficult situations is NOT the same as evil speaking. The truth is often a hard pill to swallow even under the best of circumstances!
There is nothing in this universe as glorious and awesome as Your very Being! I long for Your presence in my world above all else!! You are goodness, perfection, beauty and food for my very soul. May You grow and magnify Your greatness in my heart, mind, body, spirit and world daily until You have Your being within me to YOUR full satisfaction and to Your greatest glory.
Who Am I, that You’re mindful of me? That You hear me, when I call upon Your Holy name?
You blow my mind and delight my heart!!
This is not my ministry but it is a place and a space for me to show case YOU more clearly and fully to a dying world that needs the gifts of Your being.
Reveal Yourself as The One And Only GOD…
I adore and Worship YOU in all of Your functions, LORD!
168. I am most thankful for the fact that “I am A Friend of GOD!”