When we love someone we pray for them, right?
I want to emphasize praying for and not against another child of God.
Being able to go before the Throne of GOD and offer prayers is one of the greatest gifts we’ve been offered as children in proper standing with The Most High God!
And this high privilege should never be abused to try to force your will over another or the Will of GOD.
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving enter into HIS courts with praise!
Saints when we are angry with raw and unbridled emotion it is not the time to offer up prayers about the person we are angry with attempting to make ourselves feel more Godly ( acting as if we praying for our enemies).
In cases like this we wind up actually praying horribly against the person because our anger is in the drivers seat/ blinding us.
It would be better to ask GOD to help us with our anger and to understand what is fueling or motivating it.
Hypocrite first get the beam out of your own eye, then you can see your brother/sister more clearly!
No matter what we feel the other person has done to us, remember we are all sinners saved by the grace of GOD almighty!
So it is not up to us to try to speak our words over another life.
For instance, acting with a lack of patience towards another child of God can reveal a preoccupation with your needs over theirs but if the fruit of love is in operation in our lives then the fruit of God’s perfect love will gently correct your impatience.
Thus restoring the relational equilibrium.
Anger is a tricky emotion in that very often other issues, emotions, feelings and motivations hide behind it.
Pride ( thinking too highly of self) a need to be right commonly known as self righteousness, unresolved issues of self-worth that lend themselves strongly towards the expression of Jealousy, emotional issues those concerning abuse that involved shame and self loathing all can mask themselves behind a smoke screen of anger!
Can’t we all clearly see why our time spent before the throne would be best used in asking GOD to help us to unmask the real demons and culprits behind why we are miserable and angry!
Lord, this week has been a hard one as far as lessons go. You have turned me inside-out and upside down/ showing me clearly what the enemy means to destroy me that You are bent on using every morsel for my good, benefit and ultimate growth.
I need to let you know that I know that I am your child and I am thankful and that I love you always especially so when I don’t get what I want the way that I desire it. I learn more about YOU and who I really am in my trials than by serving a yes GOD.
You’re too good to pacify me!
I accept that my full understanding of how You work is not necessary in order to offer you my full submission. I give that to you willingly because YOU are my GOD Jesus!!
Submission is not always filled with emotions of sublime pleasure sometimes it can be down right unsettling to my emotions but YOU allow this to reinforce that I am not to bow to my emotions but to bow to and worship YOU only!
And there are even times that I am asked by YOU to let go of my place of being right for another child of God’s in need, but in cases as such I solely rely upon YOU for direction.
Your Spirit guides me not a list of rules!
I choose to stand with YOU Lord because YOU are the Truth and because I love you!
I am thankful for…
190. That you Lord do not abandon me in the thick of the fight!
191. Thank you for teaching me that my faith in you is not blind or radical but that YOU Lord are all that I have to use in the pursuit of seeing what is true, right and good.
192. Thank you for teaching me that carnal weapons never solve the problem.
193. Thank you for unmasking the real enemies and isolating the fight to the spiritual arena ( we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against powers, principalities, rulers of the darkness and wickedness in high place).
194. Thank you for showing me that pride always kills but humility heals.
195. Thank you for the wisdom and love that you have placed my elder brother in Christ Rev. William Boddie
196. Thank you for preparing my heart and never allowing one in right standing with you to enter into any situation blindly.
197. Thank you for second chances.
198. Thank you for the perfect work of Agape Love.
199. And for its companion forgiveness.
200. Thank you for teaching me what prayer is and what it should never be used for.
201. Thank you for teaching me that there are no short-cuts in working with Your principles and precepts that each of us must pick up our cross and follow you daily.
202. Thank you Lord for emptying my heart of all the stuff that wants to crowd You out and come between us.
203. I am thankful for your seal of approval Lord that speaks life into my being!
204. Thank you for the reality that I am free in you Jesus.
- Reasons Why My Hearts Sings 17 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)
- Reasons Why My Heart Sings 18 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)
- Reasons Why My Heart Sings 19 (christianholisticcenter.wordpress.com)