Making this Wed a Holy Experience I want to formally thank Ann Voskamp for inspiring me to keep a list of 1,000 things I am thankful for!
Ann, I’m thanking our Heavenly Father for you!
I’m going to make this post short but hopefully it will be a very sweet ‘savor’ unto my GOD!
Oh Lord, the things I wish to thank you for today are…
1. Being saved through your Son Jesus Christ.
2.Daily walking with you.
3. The privilege of your listening to and hearing my voice.
4. Being blessed to hear Your Father speak to me.
5. The joy of loving for the last 18 & 19 years two ‘special’ children.
6. The joy of dancing before you.
7. The joy of lifting my voice in song and in speaking Your Words.
8. The joy of loving ‘my husband’ the man who you gifted me with.
9. Thank you for placing in my heart the ability to love myself in spite of my lack of perfection.
10. Thank you my sweet Jesus for being my absolute best friend!
11. Beholding Your divine glorious countenance… You’re breath-taking ( King of Kings)!
Enraptured with HIM,
Returning to make Wed. August 10, 2011 another Holy Experience until I list 1001 things I am grateful for. But my prayer is that GOD will open up something inside of me that will make this a excercise of thanks-giving a Holy way of life:-) I’m gifted each time I take the time to even ponder YOU Jesus ! I have been looking forward to this day returning since I posted last week. The Reason Wy My Heat Sings”!
This day, I want to lift up thanks for…
12. Grace in the form of Jesus Christ and the fact that HE woke me up this morning and started me on another day’s journey.
13. For the chance to ‘know’ you better my beloved Heavenly Father.
14. You’re so good to me because you have clothed me in my ‘right’ mind.
15. Your “Spirit of Truth can be experienced through the spiritual ‘gift’ of discernment, that you so generously share with me!
16. Thank you for removing my insecurities and replacing them with a knowledge of my true identity and worth.
17. I’m delighted to be forever YOUR girl:-)
18. Thank you for giving me the ability to enjoy the journey with you and not expecting or demanding fame, short-cuts or instant results!
19. I love experiencing your power in the way YOU move , remove obstacles and give me the strength to climb ‘mountains’ in my life.
20. I thank you from the bottom of my heart today for placing in me the good sense to know that YOU and YOU alone are GOD!!!!
21. And… I even for thank you for the way that I must ‘lean’ on YOU because of the “limp” that my struggles with YOU caused!
I’m crazy In Love with YOU Jesus!!!